The top problems we solve
In the absence of a good policy management system, policy and process can easily slip through the cracks of your organization. There are many pieces to successful policy management, but a system connects those pieces together to create a unified whole.
Lack of Accountability
By using a robust, automated policy management system, you give employees easy access to your critical documents. This builds trust, improves performance, and increases compliance. Think of it as a built-in accountability system, right at your fingertips.
Managing Life Cycles
The right policy management solution gives you control over documents across their entire life cycle. Documents need to be updated, old versions need to be archived, and new versions need to be published, disseminated, and tracked. That’s a lot to do manually, and it’s neither time- nor cost-effective.
Mapping policies to accreditation standards is no easy task, especially if you have to do it manually. If you want to get accredited in less time, you’ll need an accreditation management solution that can simplify and automate the process for you.
Policies, procedures, and processes impact both operations and liability. It comes down to three important types of access: access for employees, access for you, and access for stakeholders. Without proper access to important information, each of these groups operate less efficiently and safely, leading to increased liability.
Built for your industry
PowerDMS serves more than 5,500 public and private sector customers worldwide. Now high-trust organizations in any industry can be preventative, instead of reactive.
Law enforcement agencies trust PowerDMS to:
- Keep officers informed of the latest policies and training
- Improve accountability with electronic signature capture and tracking
- Promote transparency with the communities they serve
Law EnforcementSee how we help
Healthcare organizations trust PowerDMS to:
- Provide employees with a single source of truth
- Automate policy reviews and updates
- Reduce the time it takes to prep for an onsite survey
HealthcareSee how we help
Emergency communication centers trust PowerDMS to:
- Ensure you’re staffed with the right people: quality, quantity, availability
- Improve scheduling communications and visibility across the center
- Train your staff for each career stage: recruit, call-taker, dispatcher, CTO
9-1-1See how we help
Fire/EMS departments trust PowerDMS to:
- Provide 24/7 access to SOPs/SOGs from any internet enabled device
- Increase efficiency by simplifying internal processes and communication
- Quickly share the latest information on risks, tactics, and procedures
Fire/EMSSee how we help
Municipalities trust PowerDMS to:
- Bring consistency to all city employees with a secure, central repository of policies
- Efficiently track, communicate, and capture policy changes and e-signatures
- Simplify employee onboarding by combining training and policies in one system
GovernmentSee how we help
Corrections departments trust PowerDMS to:
- Modernize outdated policy management practices
- Reduce the time and effort required to prepare for an audit
- Efficiently store, manage, and distribute any and all job critical information
CorrectionsSee how we help
Corporations trust PowerDMS to:
- Provide employees anytime access to policies and procedures
- Hold employees accountable to the expectations created by the company
- Create custom policy workflows to meet the unique needs of each department
CorporateSee how we help
Cannabis retailers trust PowerDMS to:
- Provide employees a central repository of all job critical documents and training
- Efficiently create, store, update, and collaborate on policy changes
- Create online courses to reduce the cost and complexity of in-person training
CannabisSee how we help
What types of customers does PowerDMS work with?
PowerDMS works with public and private sector organizations with 20–1,000+ users who need an intuitive platform for managing and connecting their policies, training, and/or accreditation. With industry-leading customer support and training resources, we serve customers with varying levels of comfort and experience with new technologies.