PowerDMS maps your policies and proofs of compliance to accreditation standards. So when one of your policies or standards is updated, you automatically get alerted about the potential impacts, along with a visual comparison so you can easily identify every change.
Each document that has been mapped to a standard will also include a reference of every related standard, giving administrators the power to see each related standard and its language prior to updating the document.
With this tool, you can feel confident that your documents are always in compliance. Here are some additional features to help you prepare for surveys:
- Store and manage your compliance documents and manuals digitally
- Electronically attach policies and proofs of compliance to standards
- Set statuses and run reports to identify gaps in your compliance
- Receive alerts when standards are impacted by a revised document
- Easily review and compare revisions with automatic highlighting
- Schedule one time or recurring compliance tasks for any standard
- Give assessors access to your proofs of compliance prior to an onsite visit
- Conduct mock surveys and remote surveys