Welcome to Ignite
Experience a chain reaction of change and growth. Feel inspired and empowered to improve your teams and processes.
Join us for inspiring speakers, expert product training, and fresh perspectives focused on serving your communities at the highest standard. At Ignite, you can create a lasting network of superstar peers and gain insight into the latest trends in public sector, public safety, and education HR. Meet the NEOGOV team that will lead you through best practices, in-depth feature tours, and sneak peeks into future enhancements. Get ready for the Greatest Show on Earth!
Navigate our software effortlessly after a full day of in-depth product education during the pre-conference training sessions. You’ll learn best practices, feature updates and expert tips to increase your product knowledge and maximize your organization’s potential.
Grow your network during thought-provoking breakout sessions, industry roundtable discussions, social events, networking breaks, and more. Make connections with other public sector, public safety, and education HR attendees that will last beyond Ignite.
Hear from thought leaders, industry trendsetters, creative peers and product experts during our sessions! Our keynote and collaborative breakout sessions will equip you with fresh ideas, new data, and tools to set your organization up for continued success.
We have an entire day dedicated to training for NEOGOV, NEOED, and PowerDMS customers on Tuesday, October 17. During Pre-Conference Training Day, you’ll not only be able to kick off your conference a day early, but you’ll also be able to attend exclusive in-person training sessions based on your skills and expertise, earn additional SHRM credits*, and network with your peers for an additional day. Featuring over 50 live workshops, Pre-Conference Training Day is your chance to hear from our experts as they cover best practices to help you. Beginner and advanced sessions will be available for NEOGOV, NEOED, and PowerDMS users. To see what sessions** will be offered, check out the agenda on our website.
**Agenda is subject to change
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Please read all of the FAQs before emailing, as many commonly asked questions are answered below. Due to the high volume of emails, allow 24–48 business hours for a reply.
|Early Bird - April 3 - June 16
|Regular - June 17 - October 7
|Last Chance - October 8 - 17
|1-Day Training Day Only Ticket (T)
|2-Day Ticket (W/TH)
|3-Day Ticket (T/W/TH)
|Discounts Group Discount (3+ people. Prices are per ticket)
|1-Day Training Day Only Ticket (T)
|2-Day Ticket (W/TH)
|3-Day Ticket (T/W/TH)
|Welcome Reception (Tuesday night)
|Wednesday Night Event
Ticket pricing and date availability are subject to change because there is limited availability for each ticket type. Once tickets are sold out, we will not accept any additional registrations, so purchase your ticket as soon as possible to secure your spot.
We are happy to offer discounted tickets for groups of 3 or more people from the same organization. Please refer to the ticket pricing chart above for pricing information. Group discount tickets are not available during Early Bird ticket sales.
When registering, select the 'Group Discount' ticket option. If you are registering on behalf of someone else, use the email address of the person attending the conference so they receive all the conference updates.
After you complete your purchase, if you do not receive a confirmation email from Eventbrite, please check your spam folder. If you cannot locate your registration email, please reach out to email@example.com for assistance.
We arranged a room block with the host hotel, MGM Grand, with a special room rate.
HOTEL INFORMATIONMGM Grand
3799 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Room rates start at $168/night, plus daily resort fee and taxes*
To make your reservation online, go to: https://book.passkey.com/go/NEOGOV2023
To make room reservations by phone, call MGM Reservations at 877.880.0880 and tell them you are booking your room under the NEOGOV room block. Hours of Operation: 7AM – 8PM (Monday – Sunday)
For general questions or to change/modify your existing reservation, please call MGM Group Reservations at 702.692.6600.
*A reduced $35.00 daily resort fee (reduced from the current fee of $39.00), daily resort fee tax of $4.68, plus the applicable Clark County Room Tax (13.38%) is applied to each hotel room reservation and includes certain amenities. For all registered guests, the resort fee includes: Property-wide high speed wireless internet access (public spaces, meeting space and in-room), unlimited local and toll free calls, airline boarding pass printing and cardio room access for guests 18+.
Hotel booking information will also be sent through email, posted on the Ignite website and also posted in the Whova conference app.
Room availability in this block is limited, so they will be sold on a first come, first served basis. Once rooms sell out, you are responsible for arranging other accommodations. MGM Grand is located in a very popular area on the strip, so you will have several additional hotel options to choose from.
Yes! We will use the Whova app for Ignite 2023 to send conference updates and notifications. The app, which will be available July 24th, will also include the full conference schedule, allow you to register for each session*, let you interact with other attendees, and enable you to participate in challenges to win prizes.
*Please pre-register for the sessions you would like to attend, as seating will be limited in some sessions.
If you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions, please indicate them in the area provided when you register for the conference or inform us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the hotel may not be able to accommodate every dietary restriction, but they will do their best to provide food options for everyone.
Attendees can request refunds until 5:00pm PST on September 29, 2023. After that time, tickets will be non-refundable, with no exceptions.
A ticket can be transferred to another member of your organization by or before 5:00pm PST on October 6, 2023. No transfers will be allowed after that time.
You can request a ticket transfer by emailing email@example.com. Please include the name of the person who is currently registered and the full name and contact info (name, title, email address and phone number) of the person you'd like to transfer the ticket to.
The core agenda is available on our website and sessions will be added as they’re finalized. All sessions and the finalized agenda will be available when the Whova app opens for registration on July 17. The agenda will be posted in the Whova conference app where attendees can register for the sessions they want to attend.
All attendees must register for each session they want to attend. This will ensure we can prepare the necessary accommodations for each session. High demand, smaller sessions will have a registration limit. Register early to be sure you get your desired sessions. We will attempt to add multiple sessions for those that fill up early.
Ignite attendees will choose from a variety of different session types to support your needs and goals for the conference. Sessions types will include:
- Product training
- Product information
- Roundtable discussions
- Keynote speakers
- Thought leadership
- And more!
Specific details about each session will be available when the conference agenda is released. Please note that all attendees must register for each session they want to attend before the conference. This will ensure we can prepare the necessary accommodations.
The conference speakers will include a mix of keynotes, thought leaders, trainers, and industry executives. As we finalize our speakers, we will add them to the conference website and the conference app.
Yes! Immediately after registering, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to the room block at our host hotel, MGM Grand. You’ll also receive important updates about the conference in the months leading up to it. You can also find updates on our website.
If you are registering on behalf of someone else, please use the email address for the person attending the conference so they receive the conference updates. If you do not receive a confirmation email from Eventbrite, please check your spam folder. If you cannot locate your registration email, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Yes, all hotel guests can access free Wi-Fi at the MGM Grand. We will also have Wi-Fi available throughout the convention center. The Wi-Fi password will be listed in the Whova conference app.
No, we will not be recording the conference sessions at Ignite 2023. Presentation slides will not be distributed after the conference, although some training sessions may have handouts provided during the conference.
Yes, some of the sessions will qualify for SHRM/HRCI credit. Applicable sessions will be notated on the agenda.
The Ignite NEOGOV User Conference is dedicated to providing a fun, engaging, and safe event for everyone. All Ignite participants, including attendees, speakers, sponsors, vendors, and NEOGOV staff (“participants”) must comply with the Ignite code of conduct.
By attending Ignite, you are agreeing to abide by this code of conduct. Anyone found to be violating this code of conduct may be expelled at the discretion of organizers.
NEOGOV has a zero-tolerance policy and will not tolerate any harassing or abusive behavior towards any participant or event staff. Examples of unacceptable behavior or content include, but are not limited to:
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or harassment
- Pornographic, sexually explicit, or violent material
- Disruptive behavior
- Hateful or highly offensive content, including statements that attack or dehumanize a person based on gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race, religion, or political affiliation
- Misleading, fraudulent, or deceptive statements
- If on site, refusal to comply with rules governing access to the venue, including without limitation relating to Covid-19 protocols.
Please report any abusive content or behavior to event support. If you are on site, event staff can help you contact event security or local law enforcement, provide escorts, or otherwise assist those experiencing harassment to feel safe for the duration of the conference. Please contact a member of event staff by finding a staff member via their badge, visiting the registration area, or visiting the information desk in the lobby
Please note, firearms are not permitted at any of the MGM Resorts properties, including within the hotel rooms. If requested, safekeeping of properly registered firearms can be arranged.
If in doubt, please keep it positive and professional and be mindful of the information that you choose to share with other participants.
We expect all participants to help create a safe and supportive environment of inclusiveness, and we look forward to your attendance.
We love to hear our customers present and share their success stories. Please submit your ‘Call for Speakers’ application online at: https://info.neogov.com/2023-ignite-speaker
Sponsorship packages are available! Please fill out the form at: https://info.neogov.com/2023-ignite-sponsorship or contact us at email@example.com to discuss sponsorship opportunities. We’ll work with you to build a package that meets your business goals and improves customers’ experience at Ignite.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
In compliance with the ADA, MGM Grand provides reasonable accommodations to allow physically challenged individuals to participate in all MGM Grand activities. Accessible sleeping rooms, wheelchairs, TDD kits, and Braille menus are available.
Terms and Conditions
By completing registration and purchasing a ticket for the 2023 Ignite NEOGOV User Conference (the “Conference”), you (“Registrant”) acknowledge acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
- Conference Program and Presentations
- Governmentjobs.com, Inc. (dba NEOGOV) (“NEOGOV”) reserves the right to make any changes to the program at the Conference in its sole discretion. Every effort will be made to keep presentations and speakers as represented. However, unforeseen circumstances may result in the substitution of one or more presentation topic(s) or speaker(s).
- The views, opinions, displays and presentations by speakers, exhibitors and sponsors at the Conference do not necessarily reflect those of NEOGOV.
- Due to limitations imposed especially by certain plenary speakers, Registrants are to refrain from the audio- or videotaping of any presenters or speakers for any reason or purpose.
- In the event that the Conference has to be cancelled, delayed, interrupted or the schedule altered due to events beyond the reasonable control of NEOGOV or the conference organizers, NEOGOV will not be held liable to Registrants for any damages, losses or costs incurred, including but not limited to transportation and accommodation costs. NEOGOV is not liable for changes in program date, content, speakers or venue.
- Personal Liability & Waiver
- Registrants voluntarily assume all risk to health and safety relating to the Conference, whether occurring prior to, during or after the event. NEOGOV accepts no responsibility for injury, loss or damage of any kind to person or property.
- Registrants agree to waive, release and hold harmless NEOGOV, its officers, directors, employees and agents, against any and all claims arising out of or in connection with the Conference, except for NEOGOV’s own (or its employees’ or agents’) gross negligence or willful misconduct.
- Media Release
- NEOGOV may film, photograph, audio record or report in print on portions of the Conference, including lectures and interactions in common areas. These recordings may be archived and used for educational and commercial purposes. By attending, Registrant consents to NEOGOV’s global and perpetual use of his or her name, photograph, recorded voice and statements ("Information") in whole or in part, in all media and/or distribution formats, now known and hereafter developed for any lawful purpose, including but not limited to marketing, advertising, publicity, educational, sales, trade, and promotional purposes, with no right of approval and no right to compensation. Registrant releases and discharges NEOGOV from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and/or other liability arising from or relating to use of the Information. NEOGOV shall be the exclusive owner of any and all rights, title and interest, including, without limitation, copyright, electronic and distribution rights, in and to any materials containing the Information created by or on behalf of NEOGOV, in any form.
Registration is open on Monday from 5:00pm – 8:00pm, Tuesday from 7:00am – 7:00pm, and Wednesday 7:30am – 9:00am.
Explore 5 best practices for attracting qualified candidates in the midst of a hiring crisis, then join us at Ignite for a deeper dive in our recruiting sessions.Get the reportGet the report