PowerDMS makes maintaining, disseminating, and tracking your organization’s most important content simple.
Part of that promise includes ensuring a trustworthy, secure, and reliable online home for your policy and training documents and videos. Find all of that, and more, here.
Trust PowerDMS to Keep Your Data Secure
PowerDMS maintains a set of certifications and attestations to ensure our customers’ data remains secure and accessible. These include SOC2, HIPAA, and CJIS.
- Full visibility of system status and performance.
- Assessed annually for adherence to FBI CJIS Security Policy. (View our third-party CJIS attestation letter)
- Production infrastructure housed in SOC 2 assessed data centers.
- Data Encryption both in-transit and at-rest. (256-bit AES, FIPS140-2 certified encryption)
- Multi-geographic, U.S.-based data centers with full disaster recovery.
- Active Directory integration for authentication and user/group management.
- Access and export your data from PowerDMS easily and at any time.
- PowerDMS is hosted in multi-geographic, U.S.-based data centers powered by Amazon Web Services GovCloud (US).
For more information, check out our FAQ's