Reduce Risk & Limit Liability
Quickly prove that staff have access to the current policy, they have signed the policy, and were properly trained. This protects your agency from employees claiming they never received an email or a copy of a document.
- Electronically track who has seen and signed each policy
- Provide centralized 24/7 access to all your crucial content on any devices
- Quickly see and understand the complete history of your documents
- Ensure your team only sees the most up-to-date version
Simplify Your Accreditation
We partner with organizations like ACA, NCCHC, CALEA, and many others to publish their standards in PowerDMS and give you a tool to link your documentation to those standards. This streamlines your accreditation process by moving everything online.
- Manage your entire accreditation process electronically
- Attach proofs of compliance to electronic standards inside of PowerDMS
- Know when a standard changes and see which policies might be impacted with automated alerts
- Publish your policies online with one click of a button with Public Facing Documents
City of Atlanta Department of Corrections Gaining Organizational Efficiencies in Communication and Accreditation
The City of Atlanta Department of Corrections applied green principles to everyday practices by implementing PowerDMS, a paperless solution, to aid in document and policy management. They never imagined the savings they would achieve and the environmental benefits they would come to embrace.
Eliminate Overtime Costs for Onsite Classes
In-person training is costly. Reduce your need to cover overtime by developing fully customized online courses that officers can take independently, at their own pace.
- Deliver your training videos and PowerPoint presentations online
- Track who’s completed assigned training and their results
- Issue tests to ensure staff understand what they’ve learned
- Create custom training certificates to reward or certify staff upon completion of a course
Save on Paper Costs
Paper processes are time consuming and expensive. Stop trying to keep paper binders and files up to date, and move to a modern, cloud-based solution that saves you time and money.
- The average PowerDMS customer saves about $9,775 in paper costs alone
- Save time and hassle by hosting, editing, and distributing your content in one, common system
- Turnkey solution allows you to move into the cloud with little to no IT support
- Create multiple document workflows to collaborate electronically on edits, reviews, and approvals