Specialized for your industry
PowerDMS serves more than 5,500 public and private sector customers worldwide. Now high-trust organizations in public safety, healthcare, etc. can be preventive instead of reactive. Learn how PowerDMS helps you equip, protect, and retain staff with industry-specific solutions.
Empower your employees and create a 360º view of data across your agency
PowerDMS is your one-stop public safety workforce platform. Access solutions designed for the needs and goals of law enforcement, 9-1-1, fire, EMS, and more – and create a 360º view of data across your agency. Simplify internal operations. Improve community engagement. Empower your employees to succeed in their jobs and in their lives.
CLICK EACH PRODUCT TO LEARN MORE
Recruit top talent
Train recruits and new supervisors
Gain more training time by simplifying documentation. Our solution provides a central, standardized system for tracking field training records and onboarding. Increase confidence with a standardized training program, and bring transparency to the field training process.
CLICK THE PRODUCT TO LEARN MORE
Equip your team to succeed
Simpler operations save time and headaches. So digitize your scheduling process to improve transparency and communication. Be confident your staff can access the latest policies from any device, and easily update, distribute, and track those policies from a secure, cloud-based repository.
CLICK EACH PRODUCT TO LEARN MORE
Protect your staff and community
Powered by a platform you can trust
AWS GovCloudPowerDMS is hosted in multi-geographic, U.S.-based data centers powered by Amazon Web Services GovCloud (US).
Secure DataWith SOC2, CJIS, and HIPAA AT 101 third-party audits, you can be confident that your data is secure and accessible.
Disaster RecoveryPowerDMS maintains data in geographically dispersed data centers with disaster-recovery systems in place.
Access ControlControl who can access information in your PowerDMS site. Assign view only, audit, and edit rights to users/groups.
Built for your industry
PowerDMS serves more than 5,500 public and private sector customers worldwide. Now high-trust organizations in any industry can be preventative, instead of reactive.
Law enforcement agencies trust PowerDMS to:
- Keep officers informed of the latest policies and training
- Improve accountability with electronic signature capture and tracking
- Promote transparency with the communities they serve
Law EnforcementSee how we help
Healthcare organizations trust PowerDMS to:
- Provide employees with a single source of truth
- Automate policy reviews and updates
- Reduce the time it takes to prep for an onsite survey
HealthcareSee how we help
Emergency communication centers trust PowerDMS to:
- Ensure you’re staffed with the right people: quality, quantity, availability
- Improve scheduling communications and visibility across the center
- Train your staff for each career stage: recruit, call-taker, dispatcher, CTO
9-1-1See how we help
Fire/EMS departments trust PowerDMS to:
- Provide 24/7 access to SOPs/SOGs from any internet enabled device
- Increase efficiency by simplifying internal processes and communication
- Quickly share the latest information on risks, tactics, and procedures
Fire/EMSSee how we help
Municipalities trust PowerDMS to:
- Bring consistency to all city employees with a secure, central repository of policies
- Efficiently track, communicate, and capture policy changes and e-signatures
- Simplify employee onboarding by combining training and policies in one system
GovernmentSee how we help
Corrections departments trust PowerDMS to:
- Modernize outdated policy management practices
- Reduce the time and effort required to prepare for an audit
- Efficiently store, manage, and distribute any and all job critical information
CorrectionsSee how we help
Corporations trust PowerDMS to:
- Provide employees anytime access to policies and procedures
- Hold employees accountable to the expectations created by the company
- Create custom policy workflows to meet the unique needs of each department
CorporateSee how we help
Cannabis retailers trust PowerDMS to:
- Provide employees a central repository of all job critical documents and training
- Efficiently create, store, update, and collaborate on policy changes
- Create online courses to reduce the cost and complexity of in-person training
CannabisSee how we help
Over 5,500 organizations trust us to help them support their workforce
We are using PowerDMS to provide access and control review and revisions across a multi-site healthcare system. It allows all of our offices to access the policies and sends the proper reminders when policies need reviewed. We also set up the work flows so that approval can be automatic. - Stephanie Pins, War Memorial Hospital
The documents are easy to find, read and sign off on when necessary. Signatures are easily tracked and employee/user set up is easy as well. - Michelle Baca, Amerisave Mortgage
Having the history of policy changes and providing a much more efficient way to track communication and acknowledgmentmakes PowerDMS well worth the investment. - Mimi Merhi, City of Henderson
PowerDMS allows me to set a time limit on viewing an important policy or procedure. This way I have some reassurance that employees aren't just signing new policies without reading them. - Wendi Lively, Spartanburg County (SC) Emergency Communications
PowerDMS houses all of our documents and procedures…it solves our problem with document approvals, revision control, record retention, and even verifying training effectiveness. Before, we were keeping our records in filing cabinets and it would take forever to keep up with that system. Now we just type in what we need, or what team member we’re searching for and it’s all right there. - Lydia Scott, Henry Schein
With Public-Facing Documents and PowerDMS, in two clicks we can...ensure our citizens have access to the most current policies and procedures—the same ones our officers are referencing daily. -Lt. Robert Quick, Baltimore Police Department
See your one-stop public safety workforce platform in action
Schedule a demo now to learn how you can recruit, train, equip, and protect your first responders across their careers.
- Update, distribute, and track your policies 4x faster
- Increase confidence with a standardized training program
- Digitize scheduling and improve transparency across your agency
- Measure citizen satisfaction and boost officer morale
- Prove compliance to your accreditation standards