The PowerDMS platform delivers an ecosystem where three key management solutions connect and inform one another to bring your compliance to life.
Keep policies current
A secure, cloud-based repository to manage policies and procedures throughout the entire lifecycle. Save time and reduce paper costs by developing, reviewing, approving, distributing, and tracking employee acknowledgement with our user-friendly solution.Learn More
Put policies into practice
Create, deliver, and track training content online, including videos and PowerPoint presentations, to reduce the costs of in-service days. Align your organization’s policies with its practices, and document employee training every step of the way.Learn More
Maintain accredited status
Manage your policies and compliance documentation more efficiently. Reduce the time, money, and effort it takes to achieve and maintain accreditation. We publish standards manuals from 40+ accrediting bodies, so you can easily map your policies to them.Learn More
Work smarter, not harder
Gain control over a single, living version of every document. When you update one of them, every instance of that policy in your training, accreditation, and public-facing documents is updated as well. Learn more about the platform built for your reality.Learn More
Tour the PowerDMS Platform
See firsthand how our platform connects policy, training, and accreditation to simplify your compliance tasks. In this interactive 3-5 minute overview tour, you’ll experience how easy PowerDMS is to use for both non-technical Admins (system managers) and Users (employees).
Powered by a platform you can trust
PowerDMS is hosted in multi-geographic, U.S.-based data centers powered by Amazon Web Services GovCloud (US).
With SOC2, CJIS, and HIPAA AT 101 third-party audits, you can be confident that your data is secure and accessible.
PowerDMS maintains data in geographically dispersed data centers with disaster-recovery systems in place.
Control who can access information in your PowerDMS site. Assign view only, audit, and edit rights to users/groups.
Built for your industry
PowerDMS serves more than 4,000 public and private sector customers worldwide. Now high-trust organizations in any industry can be preventative, instead of reactive.
Law enforcement agencies trust PowerDMS to:
- Keep officers informed of the latest policies and training
- Improve accountability with electronic signature capture and tracking
- Promote transparency with the communities they serve
Law EnforcementSee how we help
Healthcare organizations trust PowerDMS to:
- Provide employees with a single source of truth
- Automate policy reviews and updates
- Reduce the time it takes to prep for an onsite survey
HealthcareSee how we help
Fire/EMS departments trust PowerDMS to:
- Provide 24/7 access to SOPs/SOGs from any internet enabled device
- Increase efficiency by simplifying internal processes and communication
- Quickly share the latest information on risks, tactics, and procedures
Fire/911/ EMSSee how we help
Municipalities trust PowerDMS to:
- Bring consistency to all city employees with a secure, central repository of policies
- Efficiently track, communicate, and capture policy changes and e-signatures
- Simplify employee onboarding by combining training and policies in one system
GovernmentSee how we help
Corrections departments trust PowerDMS to:
- Modernize outdated policy management practices
- Reduce the time and effort required to prepare for an audit
- Efficiently store, manage, and distribute any and all job critical information
CorrectionsSee how we help
Corporations trust PowerDMS to:
- Provide employees anytime access to policies and procedures
- Hold employees accountable to the expectations created by the company
- Create custom policy workflows to meet the unique needs of each department
CorporateSee how we help
Cannabis retailers trust PowerDMS to:
- Provide employees a central repository of all job critical documents and training
- Efficiently create, store, update, and collaborate on policy changes
- Create online courses to reduce the cost and complexity of in-person training
CannabisSee how we help
Trusted by 4,000+ organizations for policy and compliance management.
We are using PowerDMS to provide access and control review and revisions across a multi-site healthcare system. It allows all of our offices to access the policies and sends the proper reminders when policies need reviewed. We also set up the work flows so that approval can be automatic. - Stephanie Pins, War Memorial Hospital
The documents are easy to find, read and sign off on when necessary. Signatures are easily tracked and employee/user set up is easy as well. - Michelle Baca, Amerisave Mortgage
Having the history of policy changes and providing a much more efficient way to track communication and acknowledgmentmakes PowerDMS well worth the investment. - Mimi Merhi, City of Henderson
PowerDMS allows me to set a time limit on viewing an important policy or procedure. This way I have some reassurance that employees aren't just signing new policies without reading them. - Wendi Lively, Spartanburg County (SC) Emergency Communications
PowerDMS houses all of our documents and procedures…it solves our problem with document approvals, revision control, record retention, and even verifying training effectiveness. Before, we were keeping our records in filing cabinets and it would take forever to keep up with that system. Now we just type in what we need, or what team member we’re searching for and it’s all right there. - Lydia Scott, Henry Schein
With Public-Facing Documents and PowerDMS, in two clicks we can...ensure our citizens have access to the most current policies and procedures—the same ones our officers are referencing daily. -Lt. Robert Quick, Baltimore Police Department
See the #1 policy management software in action
Find out how you can join the 4,000+ organizations using PowerDMS to:
- Increase time saved managing policies by 400%
- Easily create policies and collaborate with others
- Ensure your employees receive the latest policy updates
- Train employees on important policy updates