AboutAccreditation signals a constitutionally acceptable level of care for a facility’s inmates, which translates into improved health status, fewer grievances and lawsuits, and reduced health risk to the community when incarcerated people are released.
Manuals Available in PowerDMS
- NCCHC - Standards for Health Services in Jails
- NCCHC - Standards For Health Services in Juvenile Detention and Confinement Facilities
- NCCHC - Standards for Health Services in Prisons
- NCCHC - Standards for Mental Health Services in Correctional Facilities
- NCCHC - Standards for Opioid Treatment Programs in Correctional Facilities