How PowerDMS is different from the rest
Many policy management solutions let you store, organize, create, disseminate, and track policies. But very few create a living connection between your policies, training, and accreditation.
How much does policy software cost?
The cost of policy management software can depend on many variables including base cost, number of licenses, contract length, add-ons.
The top problems we solve
Lack of Accountability
Managing Life Cycles
Built for your industry
PowerDMS serves thousands of public and private sector customers worldwide. Now high-trust organizations in any industry can equip employees to succeed and build a record of compliance.
Law enforcement agencies trust PowerDMS to:
- Keep officers informed of the latest policies and training
- Improve accountability with electronic signature capture and tracking
- Promote transparency with the communities they serve
Law EnforcementSee how we help
Healthcare organizations trust PowerDMS to:
- Provide employees with a single source of truth
- Automate policy reviews and updates
- Reduce the time it takes to prep for an onsite survey
HealthcareSee how we help
Fire/EMS departments trust PowerDMS to:
- Provide 24/7 access to SOPs/SOGs from any internet enabled device
- Increase efficiency by simplifying internal processes and communication
- Quickly share the latest information on risks, tactics, and procedures
Fire/911/EMSSee how we help
Municipalities trust PowerDMS to:
- Bring consistency to all city employees with a secure, central repository of policies
- Efficiently track, communicate, and capture policy changes and e-signatures
- Simplify employee onboarding by combining training and policies in one system
GovernmentSee how we help
Corrections departments trust PowerDMS to:
- Modernize outdated policy management practices
- Reduce the time and effort required to prepare for an audit
- Efficiently store, manage, and distribute any and all job critical information
CorrectionsSee how we help
Corporations trust PowerDMS to:
- Provide employees anytime access to policies and procedures
- Hold employees accountable to the expectations created by the company
- Create custom policy workflows to meet the unique needs of each department
CorporateSee how we help
Cannabis retailers trust PowerDMS to:
- Provide employees a central repository of all job critical documents and training
- Efficiently create, store, update, and collaborate on policy changes
- Create online courses to reduce the cost and complexity of in-person training
CannabisSee how we help
What types of customers does PowerDMS work with?
PowerDMS works with public and private sector organizations with 20–1,000+ users who need an intuitive platform for managing and connecting their policies, training, and/or accreditation. With industry-leading customer support and training resources, we serve customers with varying levels of comfort and experience with new technologies.